Saturday, May 12, 2012

May 12th

On the diet side, my calories have floated around 2,100 but my net calories have averaged below 1,800. Net effect is, I am loosing weight.

I gave in to letting our daughter and her hubby seed the lawns' bare spots. There are just lots of things I can't do right now and it bugs me to no end. I told my better half that she could not work in the yard today, since she abused her back so badly doing it the other day, trying to seed the lawn.

I've thought about posting a rant on how easy it is (on the inter-web) to be misunderstood; and thus being labeled as a perv (or at least, undesirable). The more I think about it, the more I think I would be misunderstood. Ironic? No?

Mothers Day: 
Yes, I have something for my wife. Also, we plan to go see  ' Dark Shadows ' . Bet you didn't know I was a fan of Jonathan Frid.  More info at http://goo.gl/S0kFJHum, Dark Shadows on Mothers Day? Will I survive?

No comments:

Post a Comment