Monday, May 28, 2012

May 28

The diet Blitz is over. I've lost 10 pounds. Hooray! I hope to lose more but I know it will not be coming off fast.


We did go to see  ' Dark Shadows ' . It was a good movie. We enjoyed it.


I was able to make my Nook Color Tablet do a triple boot. That is to say, I can make it boot normally, or boot to one of two OTHER Android operating systems. Mine are Cyanogen Mod 7 and Cyanogen Mod 9 as Ice Cream Sandwich. It's like having your desktop PC boot to Windows 7, Ubuntu or Linux Debian. CM 7 is the one I am use to, CM 9 is good for me to explore.

What's next? I may root my Panimage tablet, a Samsung Intercept cell phone, or my trusty Droid Incredible. More than likely I'll work on the DVD of our trip to Jamaica. Or I could work on modifying a boot iso file. I have a boot CD that I want to modify. It is a Secure Web Client, "Lightweight Portable Security", which boots a thin Linux operating system from a CD without mounting a local hard drive. It is from ATSPI Technology Branch; the DoD and the Air Force Research Laboratory. It is free at http://spi.dod.mil/lipose.htm. If you have suggestions on how to modify their iso; let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Go to amazon.com login - know best method to amazon.com/mytv enter code prime in new device and watch web series. Using primevideo mytv enter activation code in your device.primevideo.com/mytv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes, you might need to verify the credentials that have been submitted. This could be your email address, phone number or any other information that the website requires. These codes can be sent to you via email or text message along with your submitted information as you check out. The verification codes can be sent to you via text message, voice call or throughwww.uktvplay/activate
    ok google set up my device
    locast.org activate
    amazon com code

    ReplyDelete