Monday, April 30, 2012

Diet Day 7

Wow! This is the big check in and sets the tone for the next month of weight management. Now a full week into it, weigh in at class had me down 3.1 pounds compared to a week ago. Not bad, but I'd like to think that I could do better. We came home with $120 in low cal groceries.

Before class I had a complete physical at my Doctors office. Mostly all routine. Results of blood tests in a few days. Yes, I had fasted. We discussed my O2, diet (hunger pains), Radiculopathy (Hand Pain) and my Torn Meniscus (Knee Pain). Then he froze that old wart on my big toe, AGAIN, causing more (Toe Pain). To top it off, I was on the receiving end of a rectal exam. Oh BOY! He claims that he is not sadistic.

To celebrate, we had a big salad and baked potato with salsa.

Anyone have a recipe for a salad?
More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment